April 19, 2018
SOLO 3 COMING APRIL 2018!
Jim Bosa's Appia has a proven track record of investing in places ahead of the curve, building homes with lasting value, exactly where people want to live. SOLO District is this kind of neighbourhood - one where you can invest, live, work and play. Southwest of Lougheed at Willingdon, SOLO is set to redefine the North Burnaby lifestyle and skyline.
Tower 3 will feature mixed use highrise with 280 residential homes.
- Over 80,000 Sq Ft of retail at your doorstep; Whole Foods Market, BC Liquor Store, Starbucks, Shoppers Drug Mart and many more
- 5000 Sq Ft 2 level clubhouse
Level 1 - Chef kitchen, bar area, lounge and large screen TV
Level 2- Games room; pool table, poker table, wet bar, bistro seating and media lounge
- Fully equipped fitness room
- Dog run
- Outdoor BBQ area, wet bar and outdoor lounge
- Community garden plots
- Rooftop gardens
- 24 hour concierge
- Appia Development's renowned customer service team
- 1 year membership to Modo Car Share Service
- Electric car charging stations
- Car wash
One bedroom and den 621, 637 sq ft
Two bedroom 864 to 989 sq ft
Three bedroom 1155 to 1225 sq ft
Sub Penthouse 1011 to 1596 sq ft
Penthouse 1988 to 2113 sq ft
- Air conditioning
- High ceilings 9'
- Imported Italian Armony Cucine cabinetry in bith kitchen and bath
- Bosch appliance package up to 34th floor (Miele appliances on 35 and up)
- Laminate wood flooring throughout up to 34th floor (Engineered hardwood 35 and up)
Contact us at www.myburnabyhome.ca for more details!